top of page
Vegan for food lovers
Charlie’s Diner was manufactured by the Worcester Lunch Car Company, in the month of August 1948, Plate Number 816. Charles D. Turner, Sr. purchased the
diner in 1959 and moved it to 344 Plantation Street, Worcester, Massachusetts. The Turner family continued to operate the diner on Plantation Street until March 2003. The land that the diner was located on was sold and the new owners asked that it be moved from this location. After being in storage for three years the diner was moved to its new permanent location at 5 Meadow Road, Spencer, Massachusetts.
bottom of page